5 Advantages of Online Pregnancy Pilates Classes
- Safer– Since Covid19 has taken over our world and our lives, we have been faced with fears that we never did before. The idea of being in an enclosed place with others became very uncomfortable. No matter how much distance we keep from each other, we experience a tense feeling before, during or after the activity. Basically, we’d rather stay home, knowing it is safer for us and the little cute human growing inside us.
- Saves A LOT of time– Being pregnant is different for every woman. Some feel better in the morning, some in the afternoon and some in the evening. Maybe you have more children, and it is more or less impossible to manage a class when they are around asking for things or needing attention. Or you need to finish some of the cooking preparations or getting some laundry done in the washing machine before you start. Having an online class is convenient since you can simply click on the link and start whenever it is most comfortable. Additionally, you don’t need to allocate extra time to commute to the gym/venue, because you can do it from the comfort of your own living room. All you need to do is, subscribe, pay online, and get started right away, you don’t even need to wait for the next class to go!
- Comfortable– Although most people tell us how pregnancy suits us, or we look great or that we’re glowing, and the list goes on, there are many days that we simply DO NOT feel great. No matter what we do with our hair and clothes, we JUST DON’T feel good at all and we’d rather stay home in our little “cocoon,” feeling safe and without the risk of feeling judged (most days we are not judged but we still get a little bit paranoid don’t we?). Sometimes we also end up skipping an outing or an appointment (such as a pilates class) and say “will go next time.” In this case, there’s no excuse, you can stay in your comfortable clothes, click on the link and get started right away!
- Cheaper– Online classes are usually cheaper than attending ones at the gym/ studio. In our case, with one link you can carry out the class a few times a week and not just once. All you need is a decent internet connection and you can get started, no need to put on fancy workout clothes, pay for car fuel or parking.
- Easy to follow– Online classes are usually easy to follow. If you don’t understand an exercise, you simply take it back a few seconds and watch it again until you completely understand it. You won’t miss out on anything, and you can keep up at your own pace.
We are not saying that online pregnancy pilates are better than actively going to the class. There is no social-gathering, which is usually the highlight for pregnant and postnatal women, especially for our mental well being. Additionally, sometimes, we find it better if someone corrects our mistakes, such as posture, physically. Having the presence of an instructor also gives us better assurance that we’re doing the exercises the right way.
Nonetheless, what we’re trying to say here is that online pregnancy classes offer plenty of advantages which we can make use of during this situation. So make use of this time, subscribe to our online classes and commit to being healthy during your pregnancy and even afterwards. It’s flexible, it’s cheap, it’s ideal and it’s healthy!
Email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on our Facebook page: Prenatal-Postnatal Physio by Pippa https://www.facebook.com/xuerebpippa to start TODAY!